DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
Faculty and staff at colleges and universities.
Study abroad and exchange university departments, Third-party providers of study abroad.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Consulting
There is a lot of pressure on universities today to be more diverse and inclusive in their study body and for good reason – not just in terms of race but also gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, social class, national origin, and more. According to Peterson’s, “Diversity means that the campus is viewed as a welcoming environment for anyone who wants to apply. Having an inclusive mission at an educational institution says something progressive and important about their campus that they value diversity and will allow their students to express themselves as they see fit."
What is Involved?
ACEI’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Consultants will meet with clients to discuss and assess current DEI strategies (if any are in place) and budget. From there we offer consulting on the following areas:
- Strategies for recruiting non-traditional students to study abroad and exchange programs.
- Creating counseling and support services for non-traditional study abroad and exchange students.
- Locating funding sources and scholarships.
- Strategies for continued involvement of non-traditional students, creating a self-perpetuating program.
- Recruiting a diverse talent of professors, staff and administration.
- Ensuring students feel truly included once they are on campus.
Upcoming Webinar: Click here